Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October!

I am so excited about October! Not only is it my favorite time of year, but we have so many things planned for this month. On October 6th we have tickets to go see Daniel Tosh at the Pageant. I fricken LOVE Daniel Tosh, he's hilarious. He's got a show on Comedy Central called Tosh.O, check it out if you've never watched it. October 8th we will be taking a Haunted Alton Tour. Its a three and a half hour walking tour of the town. They take you to different locations and tell you the haunted history behind them. Alton is supposed to be one of the most haunted town's in Illinois. The 16th we're supposed to go to The Tivoli for the midnight Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've never went before, but I heard its crazy! People actually dress up, and if its your first time going they put a big V(virgin) on your forehead. During the movie there's a lot of interaction with the crowd(There's a scene in the movie where Dr. Frank N Furter says "Let's have a toast", and everyone throws toast at the screen. I don't maybe, I'm weird, but if you like Rocky Horror I'm sure it'll be a good time. On the 23rd my mom is having hayride, and for that I'm making jello shots and apple pie(apple cider, apple juice, everclear, and cinnamon sticks). Everyone brings some kind of chili or soup, and we have a bonfire too. I won't be able to do anything the weekend of Halloween I have to work midnights on Saturday. Oh well, this eventful month should make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment