Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm ready for the holidays!!!!

Thanksgiving is finally here and I have to work. I wish I could spend it with my family, but I'm happy to be spending it with everyone at the nursing home. They deserve a wonderful Thanksgiving too! I don't think people think about that. They complain about working, but some of the residents don't have family members that come in. We are their family. I'm so ready for Christmas this year! I had to buy for fifteen people, but I started early and now I'm down to only three people. Thank God! I usually turn into Martha fricken Stewart during this time of the year. I bake cookies and make candy! I love it! I haven't put up Christmas decorations yet, I told myself I had to atleast wait til after Thanksgiving! Tomorrow instead of shopping with the lunatics I'm going to be decorating the house and listening to Christmas music. I'm so glad that school is almost out. I do really like school, but I want a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment